Conveying confidence in a fault model

I'm looking for suggestions in conveying confidence in a fault model. We have about 20 faults modelled using the vein tool. Some have been modelled through every hole, and some only a few intercepts. We push these through and ignore the pinchouts for now. I'm looking for a way that adequately shows the confidence in these. So I'd like to show high confidence where we have high density of intercepts, and low confidence where we have low density of intercepts (and possibly subtract those not being used?). The only way i see now is with the Distance function, which i have tried, but it only shows the distance to the nearest intercept. Is there a better tool or way to do this?

I've attached a pic of two faults, one traced between most holes across it's width(left), the other just a few (right), but they show similar values from the distance function.

Wondering if anyone else has tried to convey the same information?

image.png