Python install in OM 2026.1.0.24
TimNixon1
Posts: 7
in Oasis montaj
Hi All.
I finally got round to updating Oasis to 2026.1.0.24 but my Python install has gone wrong. I pointed the thing to my previous python install using the locate python options but when verifying, I get the message below. Even at my age, I don't recall python version -1!!
Could anyone point me in the right direction here please? Many thanks.
Tim
Tagged:
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 6 Community
- 3 Get Started
- 16 Latest Releases
- 15 Member Spotlight
- 40 Learning
- 3 Products
- 1 Geology
- 535 Leapfrog
- 1 Volsung
- 26 Visible Geology
- Data Management & Collaboration
- 14 MX Deposit
- 13 Central
- 9 Imago
- Geotechnical
- 136 GeoStudio
- 1 Geophysics
- 319 Oasis montaj
- 1 Workbench
- SPIA
- 10 Res2DInv & Res3DInv
- 3 Evo
- 26 GX Developer
