How to add structural trend or non-ctct structural data to a mesh without closing it?
I'm trying to create a mesh to use as a vein reference surface (it's a near-vertical vein running NW-SE for roughly 700m). I have a polyline based on some mapping, and some structural measurements. When i create the mesh with the polyline, it creates a mesh which looks pretty good. I then try to add a structural trend using my mapped data and Leapfrog now takes my nice planar mesh and tries to close it, even though the structural data follows that same roughly NW-SE trend. I've also tried adding the structural data directly, but of course LF wants to consider that as contact points, which they are not.
Any help is much appreciated!
Answers
-
Hey @NathanCronin1 I found some resources here. Unsure if this addresses your question - but worth checking out -
Please let me know if this helped?
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 287 Community
- 3 Get Started
- 16 Latest Releases
- 16 Member Spotlight
- 42 Learning
- 1.1K Products
- 563 Geology
- 536 Leapfrog
- 1 Volsung
- 26 Visible Geology
- 36 Data Management & Collaboration
- 14 MX Deposit
- 13 Central
- 9 Imago
- 136 Geotechnical
- 136 GeoStudio
- 332 Geophysics
- 321 Oasis montaj
- 1 Workbench
- SPIA
- 10 Res2DInv & Res3DInv
- 3 Evo
- 27 GX Developer
