Problem with lateral (X) displacement in QUAKE/W Dynamic analysis
Hello everyone,
I have had problems with the lateral displacement on my dynamic analysis models, they continue to grow from a certain point in the seismic record to unrealistic values such as tens or hundreds of meters. I have modifed the material properties and the seismic records, where the problem still exists.
I used the Geostudio guide for Quake/w analysis, using the same boundaries conditions and definitions project. I put X-Y displacement fixed line on the basis of the model, but it's still has lateral displacement there.
I would like to know where should I pay attention to fix this problem, or any idea of where its comes from.
Regards
Answers
-
Hi Gaspar, sorry to hear you're having problems. It's hard to know what is causing the problem without seeing your model. Can you email us at support@geoslope.com with the model attached so we can take a look? Thanks!
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 6 Community
- 3 Get Started
- 16 Latest Releases
- 15 Member Spotlight
- 40 Learning
- 3 Products
- 1 Geology
- 535 Leapfrog
- 1 Volsung
- 26 Visible Geology
- Data Management & Collaboration
- 14 MX Deposit
- 13 Central
- 9 Imago
- Geotechnical
- 136 GeoStudio
- 1 Geophysics
- 319 Oasis montaj
- 1 Workbench
- SPIA
- 10 Res2DInv & Res3DInv
- 3 Evo
- 26 GX Developer

