How can i change the number of decimal places on an entry in my legend on a section?
I'm creating a cross section with a block model of a mag survey (discrete colourmap). My values are all quite small (3 decimal places) but the legend on the section will only display whole numbers. I can't see where I can add decimal places.
Thanks for any help!
Best Answer
-
In the latest version 2024.1.1 you can set the decimal places in the label settings up to a maximum of 4 decimal places. If you are not using labels these can be switched off once the decimal places have been set.
2
Answers
-
That is a known limitation with the cross-sections and will be fixed in a future release. Sorry for the inconvenience. In the meantime, you can convert the numeric field into a category column using the same cutoff values. The category labels are fixed so you can put as many decimal places as you need.
Thanks
Carly Thorpe
Senior Project Geologist
Seequent
0 -
Thanks for the response, Carly. I ended up just using illustrator to adjust the pdf's once I exported them, but the category field would be a good work-around as well.
0 -
@CarlyThorpe1 Do you have any news on when this issue will be solved? It's been almost a year.
1 -
Thanks @CarlyThorpe1 !
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 9 Community
- 3 Get Started
- 16 Latest Releases
- 15 Member Spotlight
- 42 Learning
- 7 Products
- 2 Geology
- 536 Leapfrog
- 1 Volsung
- 26 Visible Geology
- Data Management & Collaboration
- 14 MX Deposit
- 13 Central
- 9 Imago
- Geotechnical
- 136 GeoStudio
- 3 Geophysics
- 321 Oasis montaj
- 1 Workbench
- SPIA
- 10 Res2DInv & Res3DInv
- 3 Evo
- 27 GX Developer



