Layout Templates are completely useless?

Options
Hello,

did anyone successfully use the Layout Template feature? I need to create 15 cross sections from polylines and wanted to implement the Layout template feature instead of copying a single layout to multiple sections again every time I make a minor change. But the cross sections, being at different locations, do not retain the borehole selection by distance filter. Instead only the boreholes selected in the template layout are being plotted. It does not seem to be possible to just have a fixed distance filter of like 100m to include all boreholes within this range.

tbh working with sections in Leapfrog is really laborious when dealing with a larger number of sections to be created as there are lots of repetitive user actions required.
Tagged:

Answers

• SamChappell
    SamChappell Posts: 6 admin
    Options
    Hi Christian - we have been trying to reproduce your issue but with no luck. Can you please get in touch with our support team so we can arrange a time to look with you? You can submit a support ticket here and someone will be in touch with you ASAP: https://my.seequent.com/support/request