What means the transparent circles and red crosses in Seep/W model result?
JenifferCostaBarreto
Posts: 2
I'm running a seepage model and I'm getting some circles and crosses in the result, I think the red crosses mean issues with convergence, but what means the transparent circles? are the crosses really convergence problems?
Tagged:
0
Answers
-
Hi Jeniffer, sorry for the delay on the response - let me get this one looked at ASAP.1
-
Hi Jeniffer, you are correct that the x's and o's represent non-convergence. For a detailed description, please see this knowledge base article.1
This discussion has been closed.
Categories
- All Categories
- 287 Community
- 3 Get Started
- 16 Latest Releases
- 16 Member Spotlight
- 42 Learning
- 1.1K Products
- 563 Geology
- 536 Leapfrog
- 1 Volsung
- 26 Visible Geology
- 36 Data Management & Collaboration
- 14 MX Deposit
- 13 Central
- 9 Imago
- 136 Geotechnical
- 136 GeoStudio
- 332 Geophysics
- 321 Oasis montaj
- 1 Workbench
- SPIA
- 10 Res2DInv & Res3DInv
- 3 Evo
- 27 GX Developer