How do I change the colour of a dxf in Oasis Montaj.
DugaldBarclay
Posts: 1 New Member
in Oasis montaj
Hi,
I have created a new dxf layer using Map Tools>CAD tools>new group, however I can't seem to change the colour of the lines which I am drawing, oasis seems to assign it a random colour. I have the same issue when importing dxf's. Anyone got any ideas?
I have created a new dxf layer using Map Tools>CAD tools>new group, however I can't seem to change the colour of the lines which I am drawing, oasis seems to assign it a random colour. I have the same issue when importing dxf's. Anyone got any ideas?
0
Answers
-
Hi Dugald, you can change the colors of the lines using this workflow: Click right on the line that you would like to change the colour---Edit Vector group---Select All---Then click right on the boundry of the Group that is highlighted and click on Line Attributes a window will pop up for you letting you edit the colour.0
Categories
- All Categories
- 287 Community
- 3 Get Started
- 16 Latest Releases
- 16 Member Spotlight
- 42 Learning
- 1.1K Products
- 563 Geology
- 536 Leapfrog
- 1 Volsung
- 26 Visible Geology
- 36 Data Management & Collaboration
- 14 MX Deposit
- 13 Central
- 9 Imago
- 136 Geotechnical
- 136 GeoStudio
- 332 Geophysics
- 321 Oasis montaj
- 1 Workbench
- SPIA
- 10 Res2DInv & Res3DInv
- 3 Evo
- 27 GX Developer