Cannot see any drillhole data
iumamartinez
Posts: 1 New Member
in Oasis Montaj
Hi I have a sequent ID and can get to the screen to make a selection box but all I am able to see is a topo folder.
thanks
iuma
0
Answers
-
Hi @iumamartinez,
I have tested the link above, and when I select an area eg. Perth, I can see geophysics data and topography data.
Which area are you selecting data for?0
Categories
- All Categories
- 286 Community
- 3 Get Started
- 16 Latest Releases
- 15 Member Spotlight
- 42 Learning
- 1.1K Products
- 563 Geology
- 536 Leapfrog
- 1 Volsung
- 26 Visible Geology
- 36 Data Management & Collaboration
- 14 MX Deposit
- 13 Central
- 9 Imago
- 136 Geotechnical
- 136 GeoStudio
- 332 Geophysics
- 321 Oasis Montaj
- 1 Workbench
- SPIA
- 10 Res2DInv & Res3DInv
- 3 Evo
- 27 GX Developer