2023 Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure
It's that time of year, time to nominate your project for the 2023 Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure.
This is an exciting and well-regarded global competition that recognizes digital advancements in infrastructure. Since 2004, the awards program has recognized over 4,700 of the world’s most outstanding infrastructure projects.
Participation benefits include:
· Chance to win a trip to Singapore; all 36 finalists get a sponsored trip to present their projects before jurors, peers, and industry press at the Year in Infrastructure and Going Digital Awards event.
· Global recognition by being profiled in Bentley’s Infrastructure Yearbook, a prestigious publication distributed to media, government, and industry influencers all over the world.
· Winners get featured in a global press release, covered by strategic media partners, and receive a custom, hand-made Winner’s trophy!
· An opportunity to share your story through user presentations at Bentley-hosted events, webinars, and industry conferences.
To start the nomination:
1. You will need to create an account for yourself on the project submission website: https://yii.awardsplatform.com.
2. The next step is to complete the online nomination form, followed by uploading at least 3 high-resolution images of your project and adding any additional videos, walkthroughs, simulations, or other supporting material.
3. The last and final step is to submit your project is accepting the terms of the participation agreement. Please feel free to forward any questions or clarifications to me or to [email protected].
All the best!