Modelling an Intrusion from Polylines + Structural Trend
HumphreyNdawi
Posts: 2 New Member
in Leapfrog
Hello,
Recently I have tried to model Intrusion from Polylines I have created. When trying to shape the intrusion on Trend feature I got only Global Trend without Structural Trend feature. I want to use Structural Trend, Any help please.
Tagged:
0
Comments
-
you have to create structural trend first. Then it will appear automatically.0
Categories
- All Categories
- 287 Community
- 3 Get Started
- 16 Latest Releases
- 16 Member Spotlight
- 42 Learning
- 1.1K Products
- 563 Geology
- 536 Leapfrog
- 1 Volsung
- 26 Visible Geology
- 36 Data Management & Collaboration
- 14 MX Deposit
- 13 Central
- 9 Imago
- 136 Geotechnical
- 136 GeoStudio
- 332 Geophysics
- 321 Oasis montaj
- 1 Workbench
- SPIA
- 10 Res2DInv & Res3DInv
- 3 Evo
- 27 GX Developer