Where can I find more python extension examples ?
VictorSavenije
Posts: 32
I am creating an extension using python. I am using the documentation
https://geosoftgxdev.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/GXD20212/pages/2479588080/Reference
and api reference:
https://geosoftinc.github.io/gxpy/2021.2/python/geosoft.gxpy.html
But I haven't found a place where I can see more comprehensive examples. Are there such examples?
-context:
Specifically, I want to (among others) create a dialog with multiple inputs, which should be a common task. I don't see how it is possible to adopt gxproj.get_user_input for this. The lower level API also doesn't give me direction.
https://geosoftgxdev.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/GXD20212/pages/2479588080/Reference
and api reference:
https://geosoftinc.github.io/gxpy/2021.2/python/geosoft.gxpy.html
But I haven't found a place where I can see more comprehensive examples. Are there such examples?
-context:
Specifically, I want to (among others) create a dialog with multiple inputs, which should be a common task. I don't see how it is possible to adopt gxproj.get_user_input for this. The lower level API also doesn't give me direction.
0
Answers
-
Did you find a good solution to this? I am running into a similar problem.
0 -
I have not found a solution.0
-
Hi, I am running into the same issue. I cannot figure out how to modify the gxproj.get_user_input to allow multiple user inputs. Has anyone figured out how to do this?
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 9 Community
- 3 Get Started
- 16 Latest Releases
- 15 Member Spotlight
- 42 Learning
- 7 Products
- 2 Geology
- 536 Leapfrog
- 1 Volsung
- 26 Visible Geology
- Data Management & Collaboration
- 14 MX Deposit
- 13 Central
- 9 Imago
- Geotechnical
- 136 GeoStudio
- 3 Geophysics
- 321 Oasis montaj
- 1 Workbench
- SPIA
- 10 Res2DInv & Res3DInv
- 3 Evo
- 27 GX Developer
