How to Import/Save custom layer cross sections
DevinAToddRoth
Posts: 5
in Leapfrog
I've created custom hatching to approximate USCS symbols for about 10 soil types to show up on boreholes in a cross section. I can't set hatches in the project tree, so I set them up in the Borehole Colourings Options in the Cross Section Layout.
- It was pretty time consuming to set them up, how can I save these to use on new layouts?
- Can I save a whole layout as a template to use on future layouts?
- Can I import actual USCS hatches to use in Leapfrog?
Tagged:
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 287 Community
- 3 Get Started
- 16 Latest Releases
- 16 Member Spotlight
- 42 Learning
- 1.1K Products
- 563 Geology
- 536 Leapfrog
- 1 Volsung
- 26 Visible Geology
- 36 Data Management & Collaboration
- 14 MX Deposit
- 13 Central
- 9 Imago
- 136 Geotechnical
- 136 GeoStudio
- 332 Geophysics
- 321 Oasis montaj
- 1 Workbench
- SPIA
- 10 Res2DInv & Res3DInv
- 3 Evo
- 27 GX Developer