GXPY 9.10: cannot import name 'gxapi_cy' from partially initialized module 'geosoft.gxapi'
NickWilliams1
Posts: 4
I have been trying to get up and running with GXPY 9.10 with Conda Python 3.8.10. It works fine if I install the geosoft package from pip. But in a separate environment, if I download GXPY from GITHUB, and add it to my PYTHONPATH, I get this error when trying to `import geosoft.gxpy as gxpy`:
ImportError: cannot import name 'gxapi_cy' from partially initialized module 'geosoft.gxapi' (most likely due to a circular import) (C:\Users\orero\Documents\Python\gxpy\geosoft\gxapi\__init__.py)
Tagged:
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 6 Community
- 3 Get Started
- 16 Latest Releases
- 15 Member Spotlight
- 40 Learning
- 2 Products
- 1 Geology
- 535 Leapfrog
- 1 Volsung
- 26 Visible Geology
- Data Management & Collaboration
- 14 MX Deposit
- 13 Central
- 9 Imago
- Geotechnical
- 136 GeoStudio
- Geophysics
- 319 Oasis montaj
- 1 Workbench
- SPIA
- 9 Res2DInv & Res3DInv
- 3 Evo
- 26 GX Developer