Can a section layout be created from a cross section image?
ChristineDevine
Posts: 1 New Member
in Leapfrog
I created a new cross section from image using a seismic image. I want to be able to create a section layout using that cross section and have the seismic image scaled appropriately so that drill holes can be projected onto the seismic image/section layout but the seismic image doesn't show up on the layout. Is there a way to do this? The only way I see I can add an image is under comments as a static (unscaled) image.
Tagged:
0
Comments
-
Thanks for the feedback @ChristineDevine,
I will add a feature request for that functionality on your behalf.
The only workaround that I can think of is to view both the image and section layout in the 3D scene and then create a cross section to limit the data shown and render the scene to an image. Not the most elegant solution but perhaps a stop-gap solution to get what you need for the meantime.
Regards,
David1 -
I'd also like to include geophysical data in section views so keen to 'upvote' this functionality request.
Thanks0 -
Upvote added to the feature request @MichaelBlakely. Thanks for the feedback!
1
Categories
- All Categories
- 9 Community
- 3 Get Started
- 16 Latest Releases
- 15 Member Spotlight
- 42 Learning
- 6 Products
- 2 Geology
- 536 Leapfrog
- 1 Volsung
- 26 Visible Geology
- Data Management & Collaboration
- 14 MX Deposit
- 13 Central
- 9 Imago
- Geotechnical
- 136 GeoStudio
- 2 Geophysics
- 320 Oasis montaj
- 1 Workbench
- SPIA
- 10 Res2DInv & Res3DInv
- 3 Evo
- 27 GX Developer
