Last (9th) character from database won't post
JulianRickards
Posts: 3
in Oasis montaj
I'm a basic user of Oasis montaj. I created a database from an ArcGIS shapefile: the shapefile contains LatLong ticks with their decimal degrees in one of the attribute fields. At the corners of the map are the full LatLong coordinates, eg 82°34'07", whereas between the corners, we just use minutes, eg. 30'. Using MapTools>Posting, I've been able to post the correct data but, although the short (minutes only) coordinates display properly, the full coordinates are missing the last character, the double prime. I wondered if it might have a problem with that particular character so I replaced it with an "x" but then the "x" didn't display so it appears that the 9th character isn't being displayed.
How do I fix this?
How do I fix this?
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 287 Community
- 3 Get Started
- 16 Latest Releases
- 16 Member Spotlight
- 42 Learning
- 1.1K Products
- 563 Geology
- 536 Leapfrog
- 1 Volsung
- 26 Visible Geology
- 36 Data Management & Collaboration
- 14 MX Deposit
- 13 Central
- 9 Imago
- 136 Geotechnical
- 136 GeoStudio
- 332 Geophysics
- 321 Oasis montaj
- 1 Workbench
- SPIA
- 10 Res2DInv & Res3DInv
- 3 Evo
- 27 GX Developer