x2 y2 z2 a2
x2 y2 z2 b2
x2 y2 z2 c2
x2 y2 z2 d2
x3 y3 z3 a3
x3 y3 z3 b3
x3 y3 z3 c3
x3 y3 z3 d3

Does anyone know of any ways do this within Oasis Montaj? Thanks!

Comments

• Can you load your data into an array database (x1, y1, z1(a1:b1:c1:etc)) and then use the Array to Database function? If you can't load as an array you could use Database Tools > Array Channels > 1D -> 2D to populate an empty array channel. To create an array channel just use the New Channel option and set the Array Size to be equal to the number of channels you have.
    When I've had TDEM data delivered in array format I have done the second part successfully. You won't get your data a1, b1, c1, etc in the same channel but some Boolean channel maths will sort that out.
  • Hi Sarah, curious if you did manage to solve this issue? otherwise i could assist.
  • Hi everyone, thanks for your help! I did not find a solution because I learned that my datafile (that I imported as ascii into a database) is actually the old IPRED format for resistivity and IP data. The IP module (with some massaging of the datafile...) was able to import that and automatically set up the database as an IP database.