Anchor Support: Red box in front of slip surface
ErikPuskala
Posts: 1 New Member
in GeoStudio
When I run my stability analysis with an anchor, it is showing that the support from the bonded zone is in front of the critical failure surface (as shown by the red box). When I make the anchor longer, this support goes away, which seems to me the opposite of what should happen. What is going on?
Tagged:
0
Answers
-
Hi Erik, thanks for reaching out in the Seequent Community. That is very strange. Would you mind emailing support@geoslope.com with your model attached and your serial number so I can take a closer look? Thank you.
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 9 Community
- 3 Get Started
- 16 Latest Releases
- 15 Member Spotlight
- 42 Learning
- 7 Products
- 2 Geology
- 536 Leapfrog
- 1 Volsung
- 26 Visible Geology
- Data Management & Collaboration
- 14 MX Deposit
- 13 Central
- 9 Imago
- Geotechnical
- 136 GeoStudio
- 3 Geophysics
- 321 Oasis montaj
- 1 Workbench
- SPIA
- 10 Res2DInv & Res3DInv
- 3 Evo
- 27 GX Developer



