BUILD3D Tunnel 4 - Swept tunnel and imported ground surface
Hello, when I was studying the case of "BUILD3D Tunnel 4 - Swept tunnel and imported ground surface. gsz", I did not find the topo file "topo. step". Where can I find it. Thank you.
Tagged:
0
Answers
-
Hi, thank you for noticing this, we will put it back on the website. Here's the file:
https://seequent.sharefile.com/d-s78ecf5186ff54ef789bff07492b28193
1
Categories
- All Categories
- 9 Community
- 3 Get Started
- 16 Latest Releases
- 15 Member Spotlight
- 42 Learning
- 6 Products
- 2 Geology
- 536 Leapfrog
- 1 Volsung
- 26 Visible Geology
- Data Management & Collaboration
- 14 MX Deposit
- 13 Central
- 9 Imago
- Geotechnical
- 136 GeoStudio
- 2 Geophysics
- 320 Oasis montaj
- 1 Workbench
- SPIA
- 10 Res2DInv & Res3DInv
- 3 Evo
- 27 GX Developer

