New Community Champion - Leandro Batista
Leandrobatista2
Employee Posts: 6 mod
in Oasis montaj
👋 Hello Seequent Community!🌎
I’m Leandro Batista, a Geophysicist at Seequent, and I’m excited to be here as a Community Champion!
With a background in geophysics and hands-on experience using Oasis Montaj, I’m here to help professionals like you get the most out of our software. Whether it’s troubleshooting, best practices, or just geeking out over cool projects, I’m here to connect and support you.
I’m speak Portuguese, Spanish, and English, so feel free to reach out in any of these languages.
Looking forward to great discussions—feel free to say hi! 👋😊
Tagged:
4
Categories
- All Categories
- 9 Community
- 3 Get Started
- 16 Latest Releases
- 15 Member Spotlight
- 42 Learning
- 6 Products
- 2 Geology
- 536 Leapfrog
- 1 Volsung
- 26 Visible Geology
- Data Management & Collaboration
- 14 MX Deposit
- 13 Central
- 9 Imago
- Geotechnical
- 136 GeoStudio
- 2 Geophysics
- 320 Oasis montaj
- 1 Workbench
- SPIA
- 10 Res2DInv & Res3DInv
- 3 Evo
- 27 GX Developer