Geosoft Database, Target Drillhole, Target Surface and Target Wireframing toolbars are missing

Options
I am trying to install Target for ArcGIS on my computer and the installation runs without a problem but the Geosoft Database, Target Drillhole, Target Surface and Target Wireframing toolbars do not appear in the toolbar menu. Only the Geosoft Plugin appears. Any ideas why this would be happening? I am using ArcGIS 10.4.1

Comments

• BeckyBodger
    BeckyBodger Posts: 337 mod
    Options
    Hi @MargaretHawke, It sounds like when you installed the software, it didn't recognize that you have a subscription for Target for ArcGIS, so it installed the free PlugIn for ArcGIS instead. You will need to uninstall and reinstall. When you reinstall make sure that when prompted, you are signing in with your Geosoft ID that has the assigned subscription.

To check if you have a current subscription and to see details about it, in My Geosoft click on My Services then click Subscriptions. If that does not solve the problem please contact Geosoft Support (support@Geosoft.com).
    Community Manager

This discussion has been closed.